TB not in inventory while having the TB

Stussy76

Hi,

It have been almost a year when i found my last cache.

The past year was for my very hectic and busy... and was'nt in the oppertunity to cache at all.

Todat I started caching again and found out on Geocaching.com in my inventory that i have 1 TB, while i have really 2.

How can i log the TB which is missing in my inventory when i want to place it in a cache?

(I've yet contacted the TB owner).

Hope someone can help me with this... Thx

Hi,

The past year was for my very hectic and busy... and was'nt in the oppertunity to cache at all.

Todat I started caching again and found out on Geocaching.com in my inventory that i have 1 TB, while i have really 2.

How can i log the TB which is missing in my inventory when i want to place it in a cache?

I hope I'm understanding you correctly, but are you saying that you are no longer in possession of TB1MRHT and TB6D20F when you say "missing in my inventory"? If you don't physically have either travel bug (lost?), then you must contact the owners and let them know. The owners can "grab" it from you, and send out a proxy. It's the right thing to do. If you still have both in your possession, then it's a simple matter of dropping them in an appropriate cache. I hope I understood you correctly.

Hi,

If you hold the actual TB, go to 'Find trackables', enter the tracking code, and see where the system thinks the TB is. Then retrieve it from whatever cache its in, or grab from whoever thinks they have it. Then drop it off in a cache, logging it properly. I would probably message the owner first - maybe a proxy is circulating in its place now??