...UNdelete a log?

I was trying to edit a log someone had posted on one of my caches to remove a spoiler, but I ended up accidentally deleting the entire thing. This also removed the find from the user's totals.

Is there any way to undelete that log and restore the find?

You can't edit a log someone posts on your cache--except to delete a photo. The best thing you can do now, is what you should have done in the first place--contact the logger and explain to them what happened and suggest that they repost without the spoiler.

I was trying to edit a log someone had posted on one of my caches to remove a spoiler,

You can't edit another person's log.

You can delete a photo posted to your cache.

but I ended up accidentally deleting the entire thing. This also removed the find from the user's totals.

Is there any way to undelete that log and restore the find?

4.12. Log Deletion

http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=204

The log cannot be restored by the log owner or listing owner.

Use your powers carefully. The complete set of logs tells the story of the geocache or that Trackable Item. Once it is deleted, you cannot restore it.

You also have the power to permanently encrypt a log, which is a nice alternative to deletion. Logs are the geocacher's history as well.

If you are a geocache owner and have deleted a log in error, you can contact your local reviewer to restore the log, or you can contact a site administrator by submitting a request for assistance, or emailing www.geocaching.com/help.

B.

Edited by Pup Patrol