Which GPS

We have an Etrex 10 right now, that has seen better days in the on off switch. Was thinking of getting a new gps but would like one that is capable of doing Wherigo's....What brands and types would these be ? Thanks for the help !! B)

Android and iOS smartphones.

If you have an Android or iPhone then you're probably better off using that for Wherigos rather than searching out a GPS which supports them

I use the WhereYouGo on Android. Works very well. I've used it on several different devices with no issues.

So is called Whereyougo instead of Wherigo ? Thanks !! <_<

If you have an Android or iPhone then you're probably better off using that for Wherigos rather than searching out a GPS which supports them

I use the WhereYouGo on Android. Works very well. I've used it on several different devices with no issues.

So is called Whereyougo instead of Wherigo ? Thanks !! <_<

Yes, and that's the app I use on Android too and it's very good. I suspect the different name is due to Wherigo being trademarked, but you can search the google app store for Wherigo and it will throw up a few apps.

...including something called "Wherigo" which gets bad reviews because it's not Wherigo. :lol:

(This forum software just incorrected my careful capitalization in quotes above. There's an app with the same name, different capitalization. Dunno what it does, but it's apparently not Wherigo.)

BTW, WhereYouGo appears to have been written by the Locus Map guy, but he no longer has time to maintain it so he set it free.

Edited by Viajero Perdido