Aircraft Refueler TB (Law Enforcement)

zach.ruesch

Hello,

I have a TB with a very specific and interesting mission. Please take a look at it, and let me know if you are interested in receiving it in the mail to further its mission and add to its experience. When you reply, please let me know what specific connection you have to furthering this TB's purpose and roughly where you are located. If I select you, I will need to request a mailing address at some point, unless you are by chance near enough to my location (Wausau, Wisconsin).

Aviation 4 - Fuel Service Truck (TB5V6Y0)

Hold up a minute. Have you spoken to the owner of the TB about any of this? You can't just go shoving them in the mail on a whim. Is your friend a geocacher and knows how to handle a TB?

Good hit. :)

I thought this was simply an owner micro-managing their trackable to the extent that no one wanted to bother with it (and I didn't even bother to look).

- But that tb does belong to someone else.

"If I select you"... :huh:

Yes the owner knows about it. Just read the last note on the trackable page.

And it is an interesting TB, part of a group of trackables which has a Facebook page as well. Read all about it on the TB page and the links provided there.

We've moved several trackables of this group and always enjoyed sharing stories and photos.

Greetings from "Agency" Base Operations... (aka Subject TB owners)

Indeed we appreciate the caution and concern of the commenters to this particular TB situation as posted here. As posted by a long time operative, irisisleuk, we have posted our agreement to current holder's (Zach.Ruesch) attempt to further this TB's mission with the forum post.

As many of you have seen posts to this forum and elsewhere; that Trackables (no matter where registered: IE- Groundspeak, Geokrety, Geolutin or the like) have security and longevity issues after being released/deployed/fielded. "Casualty/missing" rates are beyond acceptable. The original post is somewhat out of "the box" for the movement of TB as designed and intended by the system. However, as for our TB discussed here we are not opposed and appreciate "Zach's" willingness to further the mission/goal and safeguard our "asset."

You are invited to explore our spin on the TB game as mentioned above. http://www.facebook.com/pigsthatfly The link is our fictional "news" outlet of sorts regarding the travels/adventures of our two major groups of Groundspeak and now Geokrety registered trackables. If you are able... click this TB link http://coord.info/TB1HD7Y This guy is from our reconnaissance group and got picked up over night in New Zealand. All TB pages have links to a Agency Map that is updated and link to the aforementioned FB page. We role play with TB holder as much as they are interested

We here hope you will consider joining the fun of our "Agency" and become an operative.

Greetings from "Agency" Base Operations... (aka Subject TB owners)

Indeed we appreciate the caution and concern of the commenters to this particular TB situation as posted here. As posted by a long time operative, irisisleuk, we have posted our agreement to current holder's (Zach.Ruesch) attempt to further this TB's mission with the forum post.

As many of you have seen posts to this forum and elsewhere; that Trackables (no matter where registered: IE- Groundspeak, Geokrety, Geolutin or the like) have security and longevity issues after being released/deployed/fielded. "Casualty/missing" rates are beyond acceptable. The original post is somewhat out of "the box" for the movement of TB as designed and intended by the system. However, as for our TB discussed here we are not opposed and appreciate "Zach's" willingness to further the mission/goal and safeguard our "asset."

You are invited to explore our spin on the TB game as mentioned above. http://www.facebook.com/pigsthatfly The link is our fictional "news" outlet of sorts regarding the travels/adventures of our two major groups of Groundspeak and now Geokrety registered trackables. If you are able... click this TB link http://coord.info/TB1HD7Y This guy is from our reconnaissance group and got picked up over night in New Zealand. All TB pages have links to a Agency Map that is updated and link to the aforementioned FB page. We role play with TB holder as much as they are interested

We here hope you will consider joining the fun of our "Agency" and become an operative.

Indeed we appreciate the caution and concern of the commenters to this particular TB situation as posted here.

- snip -

Thanks for that. Sounds cool. :)

After another found the expectations one placed on a trackable not their own, it was kinda easy to assume the possibility of yet another hoarder.

We've encountered a few now, placing additional requisites on trackables not theirs.

Glad to see this isn't the case here. :)