Lists not loading

I have the same issue. Strangely, I only have this issue on one device. I have the new Geocaching app on an iPad and 2 iPhones. Lists works fine on th iPad (Air2) and one iPhone (6) but on the other iPhone (6s) I can see the list of Lists, but if I tap to go into a list, I see the spinning circle and never see the actual caches. Likewise, if I try to save a list for offline access, it will not save. All I get is a circular arrow next to the list name (where as on my other devices I get a picture of a phone and can access the lists as you would expect.

Okay this may be the issue. Where you click the blue circle with 3 dots to save off line list. To the left will then appear a green circle working its way around, you must ensure this is fully loaded and then to the left of the blue circle with the three dots when completed will be a green circle with what looks like a mobile phone in the centre. Ensure to use the offline line you always click the green circle and not the blue. I hope this now helps.

Andy