Glossary of Cache typre

Can't find an official glossary describing different types of geocaches, for instance: how do you describe a cache suspended (i.e. inside a pipe) from a wire, or string. Or a fake rock, or a false electrical box component? Is there a consensus or standard covering these variations?

Thanx for the GeoLex. I have saved it for future use.

I keep running across "FL Style" and "GA Style" here in FL and have no idea what they mean. I do not see a commonality in the GCs they are attached to, but I must be missing something. When used together it seems to indicate they are different styles, but still not sure what they are. Are there other State styles? I have logged GC's in 37 states but don't recall running into that in other areas.

Thanx for any feed back you can provide

Thanx for the GeoLex. I have saved it for future use.

I keep running across "FL Style" and "GA Style" here in FL and have no idea what they mean. I do not see a commonality in the GCs they are attached to, but I must be missing something. When used together it seems to indicate they are different styles, but still not sure what they are. Are there other State styles? I have logged GC's in 37 states but don't recall running into that in other areas.

Thanx for any feed back you can provide

"FL Style" is reference to a hide in bootjack or boot of a Sabal palmetto.

"GA Style" hides I have encountered have been concealed with a layer of pine needles.

Can't find an official glossary describing different types of geocaches, for instance: how do you describe a cache suspended (i.e. inside a pipe) from a wire, or string. Or a fake rock, or a false electrical box component? Is there a consensus or standard covering these variations?

The fake rocks I have found have been described as HIPS (hidden in plain sight)