WhereYouGo files no longer visible

Zadventurer

During the past month, something has caused my WhereYouGo app to no longer be able to see the file cartridges that were previously seen that were stored (and still are) in my "WhereYouGo" directory on my Samsung Galaxy S5 phone. Any ideas as to what happened or how to fix the problem?

Thanks for any assistance

The same thing happened to me within the past month on a Galaxy S6. With my device, WhereYouGo now reads the files from Android/data/menion.android.whereyougo/files. I did not have to create any new folders on the phone. If I remember right, I just cut and pasted the files from the WhereYouGo folder into the "files" folder and it worked like a charm. The cut and paste was done with the Samsung connected to my computer with a USB cable and using the mouse to do the work.

It may have been caused due to an update with the Samsung operating system. I hope this helps!

The WhereYouGo app was updated recently, and that's why the stored cartridge folder changed. (Not sure why they would do this but they did)

To point the app back to your original folder, where your saved cartridges are stored:

Open the app

At the home screen press settings

Settings screen press Global

From the Global screen press Wherigo folder (you'll notice that the folder will currently have what was posted above)

From the pop up window select select...

Manuever to the folder that was storing your cartridges, which for me is /storage/emulated/0/WhereYouGo/

click OK

Just an FYI, the folder /storage/emulated/0/ is usually the root folder of an android device (the folder that you will see when you connect your phone to the computer)