Premium Members types of payments

I buy myself gift cards so I don't have to get in the auto-renewal pitfall.

The question was about what happened to the option of renewing without the auto-renew option.

Which is discussed in the thread I linked to.

B.

As I see it, all we can see is the annual membership without auto-renewal has disappeared, without explanation or announcement. Apparently this makes many people unhappy, including me.

The link offered shows a screen shot of a choice of using a gift membership, which at least one person says is not on his screen (in yet another thread about this)

I offered the idea because not everyone would think of it for paying for premium but not getting caught in the auto-renew vortex.

Where do you buy them? :unsure:

Can be purchased in the Groundspeak Store.

Great idea. I'll add one to my next order.

A friend gives me gift certificates for Christmas. I use that to buy the Gift Card. Strange to get the greeting "Congratulations! You are now a premium member." Since I have been a premium member for several years.

One year, GS told me that my gift certificate was no longer valid. Since, by law, gift certificates do not expire, GS issued me another gift certificate. And I'm sure that will happen again next year.

Where do you buy them? :unsure:

Can be purchased in the Groundspeak Store.

Great idea. I'll add one to my next order.

One year, GS told me that my gift certificate was no longer valid. Since, by law, gift certificates do not expire, GS issued me another gift certificate. And I'm sure that will happen again next year.

Shady as stink ain't it?