dialogue with reviewers

The answer seems obvious to me: Send an email. So I guess that you have not figured out yet how to do this.

You see who published your waymark. A click on the name takes you to their profile page and there is a Send Message link that opens a form.

Sorry if i mis-interpreted the question.

Also, you might want to copy the URL of the waymark and paste it into the aforementioned message, because otherwise there is no context brought over from the waymark in question. The link that fi67 mentioned just opens a way to communicate with the publisher about anything, with no automatic connection to anything that you were just viewing/doing/etc.

About this waymark you just approved (link below) ta da, ta da, ta da, de blabbity blab, kaput. And thanks for reviewing it.

Link: <paste the link here>

Also, you might want to copy the URL of the waymark and paste it into the aforementioned message, because otherwise there is no context brought over from the waymark in question. The link that fi67 mentioned just opens a way to communicate with the publisher about anything, with no automatic connection to anything that you were just viewing/doing/etc.

About this waymark you just approved (link below) ta da, ta da, ta da, de blabbity blab, kaput. And thanks for reviewing it.

Link: <paste the link here>

MountainWoods is completely right, of course.

Just another thing: In the past, I noticed that some officers are more likely to react to emails sent over the Geocaching profile page than the Waymarking one (Not all, and I don't remember who it was). I guess, some of the high volume officers get so many emails from the Waymarking site that they have set a filter and do not notice personal messages.

But if the waymark is denied it just says: denied by Group Managers.

That is why I sign my denials. But it is usually easy to find the one you're looking for. You can see who has logged in recently and you can see who approved the most recent posts in the category.

As an officer and leader of several groups, we have personally assisted submitters by emails. It is always disappointing with emails going back and forth tweaking the submission then after several edits we have approved the waymark. In some cases no response was forthcoming, leaving us wondering if spending all those hours was worth it?

So far as to nasty emails, we have not received any. One wonders if a "nasty email" in response to a denial is the best strategy when the goal is to have the waymark approved.