Cache size is wrong when using other languages

13100959_902282919882405_1317615184584835192_n.jpg?oh=13aa0bd299dcf8b6ec4c3cf6cd5099c7&oe=57E3F0F5

13091970_902282969882400_3100887014003752101_n.jpg?oh=1c5d58071cdef223e369d32529a9fdee&oe=579A6C80

"Liten" is small, but is indicated as large. When posting this, I realize that I'm not sure if this is a problem in the Android app, the iOS app or both. I'm just posting here since a lot of Norwegian cachers complain about this on Facebook.

[...] The app reads this as "L" for "Large", and indicates that the size is large.[...]

The app correctly reads L from SmalL. (L seems to be the shortcut for Liten caches, I guess). Your lower screenshot also indicates that the app shows the cache correctly as a small one.

Hans

Edited by HHL

The app correctly reads L from SmalL. (L seems to be the shortcut for Liten caches, I guess). Your lower screenshot also indicates that the app shows the cache correctly as a small one.

Look at the size indicator, the green bar. It displays full size.

[...]

Look at the size indicator, the green bar. It displays full size.

NO. I read: Størelse: Liten and Størelse: L (which stands for Liten NOT for Large)

What's wrong with that? :rolleyes:

Hans

You have to look at the first picture, that's what you see before you start digging into the details.

Size indicator = the green ring around the L, it is supposed to show a lot less green for small caches...

[...]

You have to look at the first picture, that's what you see before you start digging into the details.

Size indicator = the green ring around the L, it is supposed to show a lot less green for small caches...

Aah, OK. Didn't know that the ring itself in an indicator too. :blink:

Hans