Stackable Trackables

Rugged Fox

This is just something I'd love to see, thought I'd put it out there for feedback and see if the powers that be would be interested.

I currently have a TB patch on my SWAG bag (which I keep my other TBs in) and a medallion on the walking stick I'm making (which will have pathtags, coins, and other trackable mementos on the wrist strap). It can get a little cumbersome logging all these various trackables, and I was thinking it would be nice if there were an option to stack or nest them. For example, if I nest all my souvenirs under my walking stick, and then log my walking stick at a cache or event, all of those items "under" it would be logged as well.

Let me know what y'all think, or if this idea has been floated before.

Thanks

I thought there already was a third-party set-up on that...

I feel if you intend to annoy every TO (and many do get annoyed...) and log every trackable you can get your hands on to every cache you find, work a little bit. ;)

I believe the trackable hoarders already log codes only, as the quantities involved in some of those "visits" would take a full-sized pack.

- Some of these expletives deleted unusual characters include pics on cache pages, and haven't seen a duffle bag with 'em yet.

I don't think (I'd) like to see this type of behaviour welcomed by making it easier, thanks. :)

Edited by cerberus1