maximum Mails ...

Adler 12

I was Geocaching last week and found 17 Earthcaches and can't log them because Groundspeak blocks my E-Mails after the 6th one. Please increase this Number for Premium Members, else I will log Earthcaches Series greater 6 without your Guidelines and the Owner has to ask me for the answers or I will sent it after he deletes my log.

This is a bad joke, only 6 mails?

How long will the blocking phase last, till I can sent the next bunch of mails?

Edited by Adler 12

Just a few months ago, some were complaining of a stop at 10.

Not sure things have changed.

I understand "a" limit is in place to prevent abuse from ads and bots.

- Wish my phone carrier had one for my niece. :laughing:

If me, I'd realize the issue, and just enter a bunch each day.

I was Geocaching last week and found 17 Earthcaches and can't log them because Groundspeak blocks my E-Mails after the 6th one. Please increase this Number for Premium Members, else I will log Earthcaches Series greater 6 without your Guidelines and the Owner has to ask me for the answers or I will sent it after he deletes my log.This is a bad joke, only 6 mails?

I'd bet this one's first. :)

I was Geocaching last week and found 17 Earthcaches and can't log them because Groundspeak blocks my E-Mails after the 6th one. Please increase this Number for Premium Members, else I will log Earthcaches Series greater 6 without your Guidelines and the Owner has to ask me for the answers or I will sent it after he deletes my log.

This is a bad joke, only 6 mails?

Sounds a bit like taking your ball and going home. The Earthcache CO's don't have any control over the email limitations, so there's no need to make things more difficult for them.