NJ area Backpacking weekend of 3/30

briansnat

I know a few of us discussed a backpacking trip. I just checked my calendar and the weekend of March 30 & 31 is the only one that is open for me for a quite a while. Anybody else up for an overnighter that weekend?

I guess the destination would depend on the snow pack. If we get a good stretch of warm weather, the Catskills might be an option. Otherwise we may be held to Harriman, or the AT in NJ.

What say y'all?

"An appeaser is one who keeps feeding a crocodile-hoping it will eat him last" -Winston Churchill

Acutally going up to Mass. to back the AT from the 28th thru the 30th with some boy scouts. My last "free" weekend before Little League starts full speed.

"Problems are merely opportunities for interesting solutions which can be implemented by those with the courage to be different."

Deja Vu all over again.

Around this time last year Brian had an open invitation to help him hide a cache. The Bardmin had a Karate tournament that day so we couldn’t do any caching. This time it’s a backpacking overnight and the Bardmin once again has been invited to attend a tournament.

This kid has to stop breaking boards, it’s really cramping my style. icon_wink.gif

====================================

As always, the above statements are just MHO.

====================================