Submitting doesn't seem to work

Hello people. I'm new to geocaching and my daughter and I went out today and successfully found 3 out of 4. We absolutely love it! The biking, the hiking. She was really excited to create and submit our own traditional geocache. So we made one and put it out there. However, when I try to submit it by entering the coordinates, it doesn't display a map and nothing happens when I click continue. When I input my coordinates and hit enter it seems to change some of the numbers, I'm guessing to a format it wants. But nothing happens after that. What is happening?

Is there maybe a way to submit the new geocache using that app?

My coordinates are N 50.473861 E -104.660654

Please help. Thanks!

Dave

My coordinates are N 50.473861 E -104.660654

Try this:

50.473861 -104.660654

That will get translated to: N 50° 28.432 W 104° 39.639

Looks like a nice little green space in Regina.

Thanks. I did try that and hit preview and nothing happens. Does it maybe not like firefox broswer?

Just to clarify, are you creating your geocache listing using an iPhone App or via the website? Your first post says "app", your last post says "firefox browser", and your post is in the iPhone app forum.

We'll be able to provide better help if we know what you're using.

Just to clarify, are you creating your geocache listing using an iPhone App or via the website? Your first post says "app", your last post says "firefox browser", and your post is in the iPhone app forum.

We'll be able to provide better help if we know what you're using.

Yeah sorry guys. I first tried it with safari from my iPhone and then I switched to my PC. Now I've tried both Firefox and IE 11. Nothing works.

I went to "Hide a Geocache", selected Traditional cache type, and entered the coords as 50.473861 -104.660654

Those coords were then automatically converted to N 50° 28.432 W 104° 39.639

I clicked the "Preview" button and it dropped a green pin on the map to represent that location.

Using Firefox v45.0.2