my 1st TB's

keffi

Today i Activated my 1st 2 TB's and preparing them for a Drop Off in Tokio

since i have been a VERY infrequent Hunter, i am not sure if i made to abitious Goals for the Bugs.

What do you think?

NO1:

Objectives

1. Visit the 5 other Continets (Antarctica would be a bonus but i don't insist :) ) before returning to Europe

2. Travel at least for 365 days before returning to Germany

3. Sent Pictures of places i visit to Travelbug@keffi.de

4. Visit as many countrys as possible

5. Visit the following Citys Hiroshima, Sidney, Moscow, Johannesburg, Rio de Janeiro, San Francisco, New York, Dublin, Paris, Berlin

6. Keep On Traveling

NO2:

Goals: Visiting the Following Places and sent a picture of prove from there to travelbug@keffi.de

1. Hiroshima Peace Memorial

2. The Shaolin Tempel in the Province Henan

3. Ayers Rock

4. The Romana Peanut Brittle, Pangasinan, Philipines (say Hi from Dirk to Athena in the Store)

5. Alcatraz, San Francisco

6. Bruce Lee's Grave, Lake View Cemetery, Seattle

7. Ceasars Palace, Las Vegas

8. Jay and Silent Bob's Secret Stash, Red Bank New Jersey (Bonus: Quick Stop Market)

9. Lady Liberty, New York

10. Cristo Redentor, Rio de Janeiro

11. The Old School, Turku Finland

12. visit as many Cool Places inbetween as possible

13. in the end arrive at any Cache 50 km around Koblenz

keffi

The goals seem reasonable. Maybe you should add a few more like visiting the Sea of Tranquility or the bridge of the Titanic? Go big or go home I guess! Good luck keffi!

I was thinking of -visit mariana trench- but i thought that might add a bit to much preasure .... :P

but yes, i thought so that the goals are extremly ambitious :)

well i have a week to overthink them ...

thx for the insight

i am not sure if i made to abitious Goals for the Bugs...

...snip...

6. Keep On Traveling

If you're able to meet this one, be happy. :)

tbh i am happy if it meets this one, no matter if they other goals are achived or not.

But i will be happy as a child in a candy store for each goal any of them reach ....

I have to admit that for them, starting in Tokio, at least the Hirochima Goal will be obtained :)

NO1:

Objectives

Hard enough to get photos posted to the TBs page, but get them sent elsewhere? Can't see too many bothering with that goal...

The OP should change that to "Post photos of places I visit." Also add, "No photos of the Tracking Number, please!" Then if the OP would like to display a photo outside the TB's page, it's easy to download.

The mission is cool. Remember that once you place a TB, it's in the wind. And that finders make their own rules... :anicute:

Edited by kunarion
NO1:

Objectives

Hard enough to get photos posted to the TBs page, but get them sent elsewhere? Can't see too many bothering with that goal...

The OP should change that to "Post photos of places I visit." Also add, "No photos of the Tracking Number, please!" Then if the OP would like to display a photo outside the TB's page, it's easy to download.

The mission is cool. Remember that once you place a TB, it's in the wind. And that finders make their own rules... :anicute:

well i don't want to post them outside :) but i love to collect pictures of interesting places .... but the "No photos of the Tracking Number, please!" might be a good idea