Find Nearby Geocaches

I am trying to migrate my caching over to the new app. I hope the new app improves to the point where I don't find myself reaching for the old one. Yet I still find myself switching back. Maybe it's just because I understand the old one better. In that spirit, I thought I'd post some questions about the new app to see if it's possible to do what I want to do.

In the old app, there is a button on the home screen labeled, "Find Nearby Geocaches." This is something I want to do a lot. Maybe I'm in a new place -- I wonder if anything's nearby, boom, hit the button. Maybe I'm in a park where I remember there's a geocache I want to find. Boom, hit the button, there it is.

With the new app, to achieve the same goal, I have to hit the search icon, choose to search by location, tell it to use the current location, wait for it to load, then maybe I have to clear the filter I set earlier when I was bored and was wondering if there are any Wherigo caches within a few miles.

Am I missing something? Is there a quick way in the new app just to get a list of nearby caches?