Keeps Logging Me Out

It seems to be OK for me today.  I opened the App to be greeted by "Log In", and eventually managed to log in.

But there's a big problem. If you load items for offline use into the Official Geocaching App, and you become “logged off”, the offline data doesn't work until you “log in” while connected. Note that this weekend, the App was becoming logged off for all by the system. Yet if I had switched to Airplane Mode before the system glitch, the App would have remained fine. 

It would be great if a future update of the App has a prompt, like, I'm guessing, “The App would like to log you off, would you like to switch to offline mode instead?”

Or, make it so that we cannot lose access to offline data due to any “online” issue. One or the other.  If I choose to "log off" while offline (which locks me out of the App), that's OK, too.

Edited by kunarion

I have the same Problem. Friday 19th April it was ok. yesterday 23th April I was dropped out. I deleted the app and loaded it new, but then I was not able to logg in again(user unknown) maybe it is the Special character in my user Name. I tried it with another Name and had the same Problems as you all.