Latest update to free app

I see that you can download lists for offline use but as far as I can see it is only then viewable by list and not on the map. Has anyone else found a way of then viewing on map?

Andy

There doesn't appear to be a way to view all by map. Also you can only download one cache at a time and add to a list. Have you managed to do a few at a time.? The previous app you could load everything that was in an area all at the same time. Disappointing if this feature doesn't come back given the amount of times one goes in and out of phone coverage and the need to download several caches at once.

I see that you can download lists for offline use but as far as I can see it is only then viewable by list and not on the map. Has anyone else found a way of then viewing on map?

Andy

There doesn't appear to be a way to view all by map. Also you can only download one cache at a time and add to a list. Have you managed to do a few at a time.? The previous app you could load everything that was in an area all at the same time. Disappointing if this feature doesn't come back given the amount of times one goes in and out of phone coverage and the need to download several caches at once.

Yes you can run a pocket querie which appears in the list option. I run one from my home location for a 1000 in a five mile radius. You can down load it for offline use.

It's a shame they don't just put all this missing options from the paid app into the free one, would be fantastic.

Andy