"Please confirm my calculated coordinates..."

-CJ-

There was a geocache I solved and I was very positive I had the correct coords. But I didn't find the cache. I talked to a previous finder and she confirmed them but another person has yet to confirm but said the cache wasn't "hanging" like the hint suggested so I may've been 1 digit off and had the right spot. I think checkers should be required for caches especially ones where theres multiple sources and you could get one that is more misleading than reliable.

I received a "confirm my coordinates" email just the other day. The coordinates were spot-on.

So for those who say they don't like to respond to these emails, if the coordinates ARE correct, do you still ignore them? Is it really wrong in your mind to simply say "yes, those are correct"?

I guess I don't understand such a mindset and frankly consider it somewhat rude. My own opinion, though.

if the coordinates ARE correct, do you still ignore them?

Whom are you addressing this question?

You selectively edited my quote...the part IMMEDIATELY BEFORE the part you quoted answers your question.

So for those who say they don't like to respond to these emails, if the coordinates ARE correct, do you still ignore them?