How do I find a deleted(?) thread?

jeepdelfuego

To the right on you public profile "See the Forum Posts for This User".

Click on it, and it'll show all threads you've participated in.

I did that and it is not there. I must have violated some policy that I am not aware of. It was titled "I am not renewing my Premium Membership..." I wanted to see how many days I could go without renewing. I've been a Premium Member for 8 years or so and I was/am going to renew.

Sometimes when a thread's vaporized, the Mod's really just kinda giving you a break, hoping to calm down, before getting yourself in a bind with a time out or bannination. ;)

The title's not unusual, and seen similar before.

If you had all kinda expletives deleted, you woulda known about it by now. :laughing:

I did that and it is not there. I must have violated some policy that I am not aware of. It was titled "I am not renewing my Premium Membership..." I wanted to see how many days I could go without renewing. I've been a Premium Member for 8 years or so and I was/am going to renew.

Don't know what you did, but if I go to your public profile and "See the Forum Posts for This User" I get the following link. And there you can still find your thread which is titled "Premium Membership Expired Today...Not Renewing".

Could it be this thread? It's posted in Off Topic. Maybe that messes with the thing to see forum posts (it doesn't count toward out post count either)

Censorship is pretty common on these forums.

No it's not. I'm allowed to say Munzee, Pathtag, even C:Geo. Any of those (not so great) products.

Edited at 12:47 by THEY. Reason: There are really no other services, websites or games that do what Groundspeak does, or similar. :laughing:

Edited by T.D.M.22

Your thread is in OFF TOPIC. As you're no longer a Premium Member, you can't see it. Off Topic is Premium Member feature.

But it's there, and that's where you put it.

Premium Membership Expired Today...Not Renewing

jeepdelfuego

Posted 06 April 2016 - 11:35 PM

My premium membership expired today. I am thinking of not renewing. After all, I have a smartphone with the old GC app and I have over 20,000 geocaches loaded on my Garmin 650. I wonder how long I can go without it? One day and counting...

a handful of posts by others, and two more posts by you.

Now that not renewing PM has caught up, you're not able to see that thread (or your stats as you noted, although they still exist).

As others have explained, the thread is in the Off Topic forum.

I can see it there just fine. :ph34r:

B.