Welcome New Northeastern cachers...thank you santa

Ttepee

I know we've all seen the influx of new cachers to the forums and I thought it might be nice to have a regional Welcome page where people could pipe up and join in.

So any of you new curious cachers looking to meet the people and learn as much as you can ...why not say hi to your neighbors and local cache hunters and hiders.

Looking to hook up with someone to learn the ropes? ..interested in finding the ultimate caches in your area?...trying to understand the forums lingo?... Don't be shy...go ahead and ask... and if anyone bites you in this thread I will personally give them 20 lashes with a wet noodle.

I will start this off by saying WELCOME to the addiction! I am still waiting to find out if santa has filled my request for new cachers in the midhudson valley in NY... there's an awful big empty caching space north of Poughkeepsie and south of Albany. Hope you have as much fun and reap as many positive benefits from the sport/game as the rest of us addicts icon_smile.gif

Ttepee's Tribe

Whats wrong with you two. Jeez ttepee and Planet... no one wants newbies in here asking the same old dumb questions we hear all year long. why dont you give them you phone number so they can call you at home and the rest of us dont have to deal with their stupid, rudimentary questions. for crying out loud, who made you all the welcoming comittee.

NOTE: THE ABOVE POST IS A JOKE. IT WAS WRITTEN AND POSTED FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT VALUE OF MAKING PLANET AND BRDAD LAUGH... NEWBIES ARE MORE THEN WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE AND ASK QUESTIONS. WE ENCOURAGE IT. I LOVE NEWBIES. REALLY, I DO!

SR and dboggny.

9372_2600.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by SR & dboggny:

Whats wrong with you two. Jeez ttepee and Planet... no one wants newbies in here asking the same old dumb questions we hear all year long. why dont you give them you phone number so they can call you at home and the rest of us dont have to deal with their stupid, rudimentary questions. for crying out loud, who made you all the welcoming comittee.

_NOTE: THE ABOVE POST IS A JOKE. IT WAS WRITTEN AND POSTED FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT VALUE OF MAKING PLANET AND BRDAD LAUGH... NEWBIES ARE MORE THEN WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE AND ASK QUESTIONS. WE ENCOURAGE IT. I LOVE NEWBIES. REALLY, I DO!_

SR and dboggny.

http://img.Groundspeak.com/user/9372_2600.jpg

He really does help out newbies and also moves travel bugs long distances. He was just feeling randy because he had a vacation. Don't mind him. SR is much nicer!

Cache you later,

Planet

"To err is human, to forgive....$5.00"