Replacement car decal

westie983

Hello,

Two years ago now I ordered a car decal to go on the back of my car, so I could be a trackable, (very popular)

I replaced my car end of last year and unfortunately the car decal didn't make it off the car in one piece.

How do I go about getting another one made as the code is registered to me and Im under the understanding that the trackable code is now mine for life....

Hope someone can help

Westie983

Google this for a list: buy geocaching trackable custom decal

Before an online purchase, check the company's page to be sure there is contact information (at least an email address). Sign shops may make your decal locally.

My first sticker was an official "The Travel Bug" sticker/decal. I cut off the attached Tracking Number to use in other projects. If you did that, you could use vinyl lettering to make whatever Tracking Number you like. That could be an inexpensive option, depending on whether or not you already have suitable vinyl lettering.

I recently bought a small custom TB magnet sign to stick on the back of my car. That was $15 plus shipping, using one of my Tracking Numbers. The previously used Travel Bug sticker was less expensive, but not removable.