Tb's taken and not logged

ph_4

I recent hid a TB hotel and had a cacher take some bugs both has not logged them in over 24 hrs. Is it rude to ask the person to log them? This same person apparently forgot to log my daughter's Tb and it was missing for 2 mos. before they finally did log it.

Nah it's only been 24 hours. The person from what I can see has moved a ton of trackables and looks to be active so They should be in decent hands. I would give it a while before contacting them. They may wait until they drop them. If they are yours and if not you can take them out of the inventory I believe but I would wait to see if they log them.

I recent hid a TB hotel and had a cacher take some bugs both has not logged them in over 24 hrs. Is it rude to ask the person to log them? This same person apparently forgot to log my daughter's Tb and it was missing for 2 mos. before they finally did log it.

I'm just glad it was yet another pm who did it (folks like to blame things on the newbs & basic members ya know). ;)

I'd wait a week or so, and it they aren't logged by then, a calm note of, "Curious when you're gonna log them. I'd like to keep my cache inventory accurate :) " will do.

We know people who regret sending a few "reminders", with some trackables probably pitched in the circular file.

I try to log them when I log the find before heading to the next cache. If not, then after we're done for the day. I'm not perfect, but I really try to make it a point to make a tb's whereabouts known to its owner. Oh well. Guess you take that chance. I had a bug from the Czech Republic. It was marked missing in Belgium. Turned up next I'm Seattle. ?

I try to log them when I log the find before heading to the next cache.

That may be some of the issue (not down-playing someone not logging weeks...).

Many of us use a GPSr, like we've done for over ten years, and log in either when home later, or on a really long day, the next day. :)

I try to log them when I log the find before heading to the next cache.

That may be some of the issue (not down-playing someone not logging weeks...).

Many of us use a GPSr, like we've done for over ten years, and log in either when home later, or on a really long day, the next day. :)

Or, if I'm away for the weekend, it may be during the week, or even the next weekend...

And if I'm away for two weeks. :o

We know people who regret sending a few "reminders", with some trackables probably pitched in the circular file.

Are people that sensitive? It's like a 4 year old throwing a tantrum.

I agree, but the way we understand it, more like add on ten years and a free muggle weekend app. :)