April Fool's Day 2016 - Souvenir

mel-whv

Hey Dear Groundspeakers...

Thanks for the fun we've had to Cache 23 nations in one minute during your 1st of April Caches action! And thanks for the souvenirs that were deleted today....

Now my request: why do you not create a souvenir for all those who logged the Galaxy series as a gift to remember this funny thing??

Would be great...

Cheers - André aka mel-whv from Northern Germany

Now my request: why do you not create a souvenir for all those who logged the Galaxy series as a gift to remember this funny thing??

Please no...

It's bad enough that they released a bunch of souvenirs for insignificant days in August. We don't need a souvenir for some temporary, bogus caches.

Please no...

It's bad enough that they released a bunch of souvenirs for insignificant days in August. We don't need a souvenir for some temporary, bogus caches.

Yeah but it would REALLY wind up some of the people who were complaining about the whole April fool thing, and that would be a laugh and isn't that what April fools is all about B)

Please no...

So, would that mean the plan on prizes based on find count next year's out too?

:laughing:

Hey Dear Groundspeakers...

Thanks for the fun we've had to Cache 23 nations in one minute during your 1st of April Caches action! And thanks for the souvenirs that were deleted today....

Would be great...

Cheers - André aka mel-whv from Northern Germany

You're kind of new to this whole April Fools concept, aren't you? I'm glad you had fun with it. Good times.