Cache Search for existing premium member with the new app

Im already a paid premium member and paid for the 'classic' app. I'm trying to be patient for all of the functionality to be migrated to the 'new' app but why fix what isn't broken?! Can someone help me understand how to make sure my search results include ALL types of caches and difficulty ratings? Does my premium membership get migrated automatically or is there a separate step? Maybe this functionality hasn't been completely updated yet in the 'new' app?

Im already a paid premium member and paid for the 'classic' app. I'm trying to be patient for all of the functionality to be migrated to the 'new' app but why fix what isn't broken?! Can someone help me understand how to make sure my search results include ALL types of caches and difficulty ratings? Does my premium membership get migrated automatically or is there a separate step? Maybe this functionality hasn't been completely updated yet in the 'new' app?

(If it doesn't, log out, log back in.)

My view? The 'new' (free) app isn't up to what the old (paid for) app can still do...

The membership shows premium in the 'new' app but the search results only show a limited number of caches when there are actually many many of all types.

I bet you have a filter active. I just tested and filters persist even if you completely close the app.

Across the top of the map view, click the filter icon (it looks like a funnel). Check whether the options for "Geocache Types" and "Geocache Size" say "All", or whether there are other options that could be filtering out caches. To be safe, you could click "Reset" at the top to reset everything back to defaults.