Calling all Gilford, NH area cache-hiders!

Arktoi

Last year during a trip through New England and during my pre-caching days, I came across this lovely little hiking area that I kind of fell in love with - I'm not even exactly sure why since, although it led to a beautiful view, there are a lot of hikes that lead to beautiful views! But now that I'm caching, I find myself thinking it would be the perfect spot for a cache, at least as far as the hike and view are concerned. It's in the Gilford, NH area, and I believe it is far enough away from all nearby traditionals that saturation wouldn't be a problem from them, though I'm not sure about saturation from other cache types, like mysteries and multis. I don't know what kind of permission might need to be obtained to place the cache there, though I believe the land is owned by the local government.

I don't want to give the location away just in case the person hiding it decides to make it a mystery or anything, but if you frequent that area and would like to place a new cache at a beautiful, quiet little location after a small hike (as I remember it, it took me maybe half an hour of steady, but not rigorous, uphill hiking - I'd put terrain at about a 2.5 or perhaps 3 - though I could be misremembering how long it took), then please message or e-mail me and I'll be happy to provide more details! I feel like this is kind of an odd request/situation, but I really would love to bring more people to that place, and, being in the woods, there are plenty of possibilities for a variety of cache containers!