Lost and found

Waterboy

Was going to post another 'lost and found' item. Today, somewhere between Hidden Valley and 13 Star Flag I misplaced my compass.

If anyone comes across it - it's a cheap silva on a neon green 'Morris United Soccer' lanyard. I can't believe I dropped it and didn't notice it, but going through my cache stuff tonight - I can't locate it.

Anyway - if anyone comes across it in their travels, just let me know!

- Hart (aka fumblefingers)

The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' (I found it!) but 'That's funny ...'

Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

Now that I think if it, we found a nice, hand made, wooden hiking stick on the way to WWW's NY/NJ Multi State Multi Cache. We left it against a tree between stage 1 and Surprise Lake.

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues" -Abraham Lincoln

quote:
Originally posted by etoast66:

quote:
Originally posted by BrianSnat:

Now that I think if it, we found a nice, hand made, wooden hiking stick on the way to WWW's NY/NJ Multi State Multi Cache

And I would have taken it, too, if it hadn't been for you meddling kids.

It was very difficult keeping the Heat Miser from flaring up from under the toast and running down the trail with the hiking stick.

MISSING: "Patsy". Affectionate, gentle and loving, with white diamond shaped smudge on bridge of nose. Taken accidentally in skip to Meadowside Municipal Refuse Site on 22nd of April. Patsy is extremely timid and may have wandered to any of the surrounding areas in an attempt to find her way home. Microchipped for identification. Any information gratefully received by her daughter, Linda or son-in-law Martin.

Published experts (1, 2) say with certainty that critical situations will arise which are totally unexpected.