A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR NEW FRIENDS

RAH16

Well, my wife , me and the 4 year old went for a walk by the river yesterday in chester, sat down on a bench for a picnic, when my nosey wife said to me, "i have got to ask that couple , exactly what they are doing in the ivy covered tree", then after asking and happily tagging along, I found that i was slowly being addicted to finding obscure items , within the wierdest of places, what made it more unbelievable was that i have lived in the area for 40 odd years and never even knew of the existence of these items never mind the whole thing of Geocaching. Ok today woke up to the rain and found myself disapointed that i would be un able to get out and find things on my own, however after being shown the ropes, by our new friends and inviting them back for tea, i was prepared , it turns out there was one round the corner from my fathers, then another at the roadside cafe we took him to for dinner, thanks to all, and i look forward to meeting new people along the way , TFTC, (no longer a muggle)? Thank you rik4n and cj32,