Android Issues

After being away from Waymarking for a while. 600 days I think (Mainly down to having twins and my laptop with all my photos going to Silicone Heaven).

I have returned but now I am on Android entirely.

I've had a few issues with coordinates altering when typed in, it not me miss typing, just things jumping around.

Has anyone had any similar issue and found a browser app that works better?)(I'm on Firefox BETA)

Also images jumping from portrait in view to landscape when uploaded, its a small thing but an utter pain to realise until it's been uploaded. I know you can rotate images in most photoshoping programmes but it's a pain that they show in portrait, until uploaded, it's hard to spot which ones you've spun already, and which the phone has done just for the phone.

Ta.

I think it might be down to the submission listing jumping from Deg Decimal to Degree Min.Decimal during submission stage.

I have submitted a few in the last couple of days which are hundreds of metres from where I typed them in being, even after redoing it.

It's a little strange,

Thank you to the UK Benchmarks team for pesisting with me to get the coords sorted.

Anyone else had this happen?

Welcome back! And congrats on the twins!

I have never experienced this behavior, but I know that other fields in the coordinates section have a bug. When you switch them e.g. N/S or E/W and don't finish the submission within the next to or three minutes, then they secretly revert back to standard value. Maybe your problem is connected to this.