Logging trackable visits

Z1mbos

I have the same issue as you, Z1mbos.

I use the visit feature to log my angel trackable and see how long my journey as a Geocacher is.

With this new app I can only add a picture, but can't log my visit--I know how to do it separately, but it takes too long.

Edited by Neiloca

Logging the trackables appears to be a separate function in the new app. From the cache page scroll down to "Inventory", tap "View My Inventory", this will bring up a list of all your TBs and coins. You can then tap "log" and choose from "Visit", "Drop", and "Write Note". It seems that you will need to go through all this separately for each coin/TB (bit of a bugger if you have several to dip). There is no option I can see to dip multiple coins/TBs together.

Further to this: I have a growing collection of geocoins that I have in my "Collection" on the website. These coins, when logging online, are not available for "Visit" or "Drop" logs, the can only be discovered. Using the app all 104 of them show up in my inventory. The TBs and any coins I've picked up in the wild to move on... are scattered throught this list. Another example of the new app being barely functional to unworkable.

:mad:

Further to this: I have a growing collection of geocoins that I have in my "Collection" on the website. These coins, when logging online, are not available for "Visit" or "Drop" logs, the can only be discovered. Using the app all 104 of them show up in my inventory. The TBs and any coins I've picked up in the wild to move on... are scattered throught this list. Another example of the new app being barely functional to unworkable.

:mad:

Yeah I noticed this today when trying the app for the first time, sure hope they get rid of this as they are in my collection for a reason to not show up. Also, had to completely delete the app's stored data to get rid of trackables I dropped off weeks ago. Sure not impressed with the new app, honestly looking at alternatives at this point......