About Souvenirs

godavid

I am just getting a bit frustrated? I try to figure things out own my own. But sometimes Two minds or better than one!!It is about the topic Souvenirs. To find geocaches you simple go to the link (Play) there it opens a little window find a Geocache > Hide a Geocaches > View Geocaches Map >. I was in and out of the Geocaching site, and the Community Discussion Forums, and search out topics on Souvenirs. Nothing ,and nothing .In my profile account under Souvenirs I have 3 .But the link that shows (learn more )I clink on it and go to a page that tell you (About Souvenirs ) I would like to know is there a link, site ,topic, red button ?? , something that would point me in the right direction to find or discover more Souvenirs?? Does the forum have its own category for Souvenirs?? I would like to see if they could set up Souvenirs in the forum where it would show up-coming dates, where, when, etc....Because I work in an office and I am real good on the net but the past 2 weeks I been running around on Geocaching site, and forum trying to find Topic on Souvenirs ...Any help would be greatful, thank you...

I am just getting a bit frustrated? I try to figure things out own my own. But sometimes Two minds or better than one!!It is about the topic Souvenirs. To find geocaches you simple go to the link (Play) there it opens a little window find a Geocache > Hide a Geocaches > View Geocaches Map >. I was in and out of the Geocaching site, and the Community Discussion Forums, and search out topics on Souvenirs. Nothing ,and nothing .In my profile account under Souvenirs I have 3 .But the link that shows (learn more )I clink on it and go to a page that tell you (About Souvenirs ) I would like to know is there a link, site ,topic, red button ?? , something that would point me in the right direction to find or discover more Souvenirs?? Does the forum have its own category for Souvenirs?? I would like to see if they could set up Souvenirs in the forum where it would show up-coming dates, where, when, etc....Because I work in an office and I am real good on the net but the past 2 weeks I been running around on Geocaching site, and forum trying to find Topic on Souvenirs ...Any help would be greatful, thank you...

Yeah, the page that the "Learn more" links to isn't very useful. There's a bit more information in the Help Center. They have a list of souvenirs there, but it's incomplete, so I keep a list of my own and keep track of any upcoming souvenirs that have been announced. You can see it here.

Usually upcoming souvenirs get announced through the weekly newsletter/blog. You may want to sign up for the newsletter and check the blog occasionally to learn about new souvenirs, or just check in on my site occasionally.

Subscribe to the newsletter. Upcoming special souvenirs are usually announced in the weekly newsletter.

Also, follow the GS blog.

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=337682

Here's the link to a recent thread about 2016 souvenirs:

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=337682

B.

Edited by Pup Patrol