Offline functions missing

Hi,

I'am desperately missing the offline functions in the new App :(

It seems that the guys at Groundspeak think that everybody with a Smartphone ist online all the time. And of course, everybody has a flatrate and no extra costs for data roaming.

Believe it or not, I have no flatrate and using data roaming in another country generates extra charges for me.

So what I always do with the Classic App, is that I create a Pocket Query an load all caches, pics and maps to my phone before I go out caching. Especially when I'm on a trip to another country.

Writing Logs offline and upload them when having Wifi. This is what I want.

Hope that the offline features will be added to the new App as soon as possible.

BR

Edited by Schleimpilz

The request for Offline Lists was mentioned in several different posts over the past weeks. Groundspeak said that they would be adding offline functionality to the apps, and it seems that should be available as soon as Apple approves the latest update to the app.

See this quote from the Release Notes - March 23, 2016 post.

On a related note, we had hoped to have Offline Lists available today for Geocaching® app users. The app update is rolling out to Google Play as planned, and Android users should have access to the update with Offline Lists today or tomorrow. We have submitted the iPhone update to Apple, but it is currently held up awaiting Apple approval and won't be released today. We'll update you as soon as we know that the update has been approved.