"virtual discovery"

bottleboy

What options are available to stop people from virtual discoveries. It becomes annoying when your poor little travel bug number gets posted online for discovery rather than the intentded discovery through the real world. I guess i could go through the hundreds of logs and delete all the virtuals. What are others thoughts?

What options are available to stop people from virtual discoveries. It becomes annoying when your poor little travel bug number gets posted online for discovery rather than the intentded discovery through the real world. I guess i could go through the hundreds of logs and delete all the virtuals. What are others thoughts?

You have the ability to Lock the Trackable so that it can't be logged. Link for reference:

Dealing with Bogus Trackable Logs

it would seem a finder posted a pick of your bug with the code clearly showing back in 2010. I would also try to delete that photo from the log. Then open your favorite adult beverage and take pleasure in deleting all the bogus discoveries. Not sure if this will stop all the bogus discoveries in the future, but with that pic off the log it might slow them down considerably.