Improving Picking up TB

msterry3

I love finding TB but it has taken me a while to properly pick up and drop off TB. I was unable to find an easy tutorial on how two pick up and drop off a TB. There should be an easy place to go with clear instructions on how to pick up and drop off for technically challenged geocachers like me. It should be clearly marked on the home page of the TB in order to make this part of geocaching more user friendly.

I love finding TB but it has taken me a while to properly pick up and drop off TB. I was unable to find an easy tutorial on how two pick up and drop off a TB. There should be an easy place to go with clear instructions on how to pick up and drop off for technically challenged geocachers like me. It should be clearly marked on the home page of the TB in order to make this part of geocaching more user friendly.

Well, I guess "easy" is a relative word. It certainly doesn't seem like you've experienced any difficulties. I guess what I'm not understanding is "I was unable to find an easy tutorial on how to pick up and drop off a TB." When anybody types in geochaching dot com into their browser, the first page of the web site has a link in that beautiful mountain picture that says; "learn more about geocaching and..." which leads to just about anything you wanted to know in the geocaching universe, including TB's.

I'm not an IT person either, but I find the TB side of the geocaching game just as easy to understand and play and logging a found/not found on a cache. But then again I don't geocache the way most do nowadays with their cell phone (at least this is how it appears). My cell is for calls and the occasional text, i.e. no data plan. I use a gps'r and plan my geocaching forays in a nice little log book, hand written! The Horror! The advantage is, I actually look at the cache page or TB page on my home computer before my boots even hit the ground.

I suspect the clue is in the OP's message