iPhone app not showing caches

polock1

I am so disappointed and frustrated trying to use this new app. We set out yesterday to knock out a lot of caches but my app wouldn't load caches. If it did load caches I could open one but as soon as I closed that cache all caches disappeared from the screen. I restarted my phone. I deleted the app and reinstalled. I shut the app down and re-opened. Nothing worked. I logged the caches on paper to input at home but still cannot get to the caches through this app. Daughter's app was working well. Son-in-law's app was doing the same as mine.

I decided to try the Classic app with the same result. I would think it was my phone if not for the fact that it is happening to my son-in-law's phone. My phone is 16 months old. His phone is new

Help! All was well until the upgrade. This has taken the fun out of caching

I am so disappointed and frustrated trying to use this new app. We set out yesterday to knock out a lot of caches but my app wouldn't load caches. If it did load caches I could open one but as soon as I closed that cache all caches disappeared from the screen. I restarted my phone. I deleted the app and reinstalled. I shut the app down and re-opened. Nothing worked. I logged the caches on paper to input at home but still cannot get to the caches through this app. Daughter's app was working well. Son-in-law's app was doing the same as mine.

I decided to try the Classic app with the same result. I would think it was my phone if not for the fact that it is happening to my son-in-law's phone. My phone is 16 months old. His phone is new

Help! All was well until the upgrade. This has taken the fun out of caching

the official apps aren't very good. try one of the unofficial applications, that allow for offline caching, and offline mapping. it's much easier and no nags to buy premium.

I decided to try the Classic app with the same result.

In that Official Paid App, there's a magnifying glass with an arrow:

2f46fa7f-c62c-4907-9cfc-ca5ead6bd2fa.jpg

Move the map around, and tap that icon, to populate the screen with caches. It only works for the currently visible screen, and also seems to have a limited radius if you zoom out. When hunting caches at one's current location, it might work OK.

But if you save offline lists, you can get whole Pocket Queries of icons.

Today in the free App, I'm getting the same thing you are. Mine just keeps saying "loading caches", and never does.