Ohio Caches

Jomeeko

Hi folks!

For Spring break, my daughter and I are planning a Daddy Daughter Road trip the first week in April to add some State badges to our creds.

Everything is going smoothly, until... Ohio. From what I can see, or at least is showing up for me, is all of the caches in Ohio are North East of Columbus?! And they look to have been set up by one person. They weren't, but the pattern looks that way. We are premium members, so I can't understand nothing showing up.

Are there any caches in southern Ohio?

Thanks for the anticipated help.

You are doing something wrong with your search. The state is covered like a winter blanket with caches. Is many places you can't even see the underlying map. Try this

Go to Find a Cache

Put in Columbus Ohio and hit the search icon. That will show a 10 mile radius.

In the upper left corner hit Remove Search Filters and the gazillion will show up.

Are you perhaps searching for PMO/

Ohio is a great destination for a geocaching trip. It has a good road system, good services and great geocaches. If you provide a description of the areas you'll visit, folks can offer cache suggestions. The most cache-dense area is Cincinnati/Dayton, followed by Cleveland/Akron, Columbus and Toledo.

Just for fun, here is a zoomed-out cache map snapshot covering most of Ohio (a bit of the northern and southern edges are cut off).

2e5ecc89-72b2-40c8-86b5-41bac88ed12a.jpg