Lancaster County, PA Caches

Perfect Tommy

I will be in Lanco-land later next month and would welcome any suggestions from area 'cachers for must-do caches in and around Lanco. I have done Chickies Rock Overlook and am looking for something similar in terrain and difficulty. Thanks in advance.

I used to be disgusted, now I'm just amused

When do you plan on being in the area? Did I miss your visit? If not maybe we could get together and hit a few local caches. I've tried to find this one Flying Instruments just yesterday for the 2nd time and was stumped once again. It's a 4/4 micro and has a nasty reputation!

Peace!

iBrew

beerchug.gif

Click here to see my Completely Useless Webpage

quote:
Oh, Great Spirit, let us greet the dawn of a new day when all men live as brothers and peace reigns everywhere! "Indian Prayer"

quote:
Originally posted by Perfect Tommy:

I will be in Lanco-land later next month and would welcome any suggestions from area 'cachers for must-do caches in and around Lanco. I have done Chickies Rock Overlook and am looking for something similar in terrain and

Turkey Hill is a good cache that is close to Chickies Outlook. The view of the river is pretty nice at the top.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid={7CF8263F-BF80-4C36-ACED-C4133CDCB2AC}

GeoScouter

Yes, Turkey Hill IS a very cool one. Should be a great view this time of the year. Plus it's been re-hidden by the owner since I found it so I can clam it as another find! "Trout Run" and "Gonzo" are also very close by

Peace!

iBrew

beerchug.gif

Click here to see my Completely Useless Webpage

quote:
Oh, Great Spirit, let us greet the dawn of a new day when all men live as brothers and peace reigns everywhere! "Indian Prayer"