Cache takeover

lildebbie505

I moved away and I'm looking for someone to maintain my cache for me. Mine was severely compromised as some newb thought it would be funny to drive it's camouflage entirely and now it's just out in the open And anyone could see it and take it or throw it away. I also had a fiasco where said been posted the exact location of the cache in a photo and also stated exactly where it was in two separate logs that I have since deleted. As you can imagine I am upset. I need someone in copperas cove or Killeen to help me restore it.

Curious why you didn't just grab your container before moving and archive the hide.

Seems it's just a traditional, surprised a Reviewer would consider simply adding a hint makes it a mystery cache.

Surprised no one's NM or NA it yet, as your note on the cache page, "I opted for the misleading coordinates on purpose just so you know. I thought the hints would add tithe fun instead of perfect coordinates." kinda shows a traditional with intentionally inaccurate coordinates. :)

Curious why you didn't just grab your container before moving and archive the hide.

Seems it's just a traditional, surprised a Reviewer would consider simply adding a hint makes it a mystery cache.

Surprised no one's NM or NA it yet, as your note on the cache page, "I opted for the misleading coordinates on purpose just so you know. I thought the hints would add tithe fun instead of perfect coordinates." kinda shows a traditional with intentionally inaccurate coordinates. :)

Oh geez. Not good all-around. ohmy.gif

+1