Old Geo App vs Revised Intro App

First let me say that I have only started to play with the new app, so I may be missing some of the functionality. That being said, is the intention of the revised Intro App to permanently replace the old ($9.99) app? If so, can we expect at least the same functionality, such as: Owner Maintenance logs, Needs Maintenance/To Be Archived & Pocket Query Maps?

It does stink that the original cost us $9.99.... Thanks Groundspeak!

*Triforce*

First let me say that I have only started to play with the new app, so I may be missing some of the functionality. That being said, is the intention of the revised Intro App to permanently replace the old ($9.99) app? If so, can we expect at least the same functionality, such as: Owner Maintenance logs, Needs Maintenance/To Be Archived & Pocket Query Maps?

*Triforce*

In the Release Notes discussion, we've been told the functionality will eventually be migrated to the new app, but much of it is still missing at this time and we don't know when they'll finish migrating the features.

*Triforce*

In the Release Notes discussion, we've been told the functionality will eventually be migrated to the new app, but much of it is still missing at this time and we don't know when they'll finish migrating the features.

Thanks A-Team!