Openingeocache from email

CachingKaryn

HI hopefully someone will know how to fix this lol. I get emails when there is a new cache around. I usually click om the geocache name in the email and it asks if I want to open it in the App or using Safari. I clicked on Safari by mistake and now it opens in Safari everytime. how do I change it or get it back to a choice??? I have an Iphone 6s

HI hopefully someone will know how to fix this lol. I get emails when there is a new cache around. I usually click om the geocache name in the email and it asks if I want to open it in the App or using Safari. I clicked on Safari by mistake and now it opens in Safari everytime. how do I change it or get it back to a choice??? I have an Iphone 6s

I just recently told my iPhone email to remember my preference and selected open in app, at least I thought I did, but I'm having the same problem as all of you - instead of opening the app, it goes straight to the website. I will be very interested to find out how to fix this problem, as I've rooted around in the app and on my phone, and can't find where I can do it.