New App version won't show caches on iPad mini

Mod22h

I have been using the geocaching app on my iPad mini for over 6 months now, today I updated to the new version and now I can't see any caches at all. I have deleted the app and reinstalled it but came up with the same problem. Others I have spoken to have not had this problem so I am thinking it is something to do with the iPad settings. I have tried a number of things but they haven't fixed the problem. Any help would be much appreciated.

Sounds like the same thing that is happening to me with an iPhone6s.

I've logged out, logged back in, deleted and reinstalled the app and still don't see any caches (the app properly shows me as a Premium member). I see caches when logging in on a computer. It seems to be account related because a friend logged in to his account on my phone and he sees caches but when I log in to the updated app on his phone I still have the "no caches" problem.

Edit: I logged in to my account in the paid app on my friend's phone and DO see caches in the area.

Another oddity is in ios Settings->Geocaching below "Allow Geocaching To Access", I have a "Geocaching Settings" section with "Acknowledgements" and his updated app doesn't have that section. Edit: the previous observation looks like it was a difference between versions 3.8 and 3.8.1 Still don't see caches though :(

Edited by FlipFlop101