Ability to filter PQs on the PQ management page

and1969

The more pocket queries a user has, the more slowly the "Your Pocket Queries" page displays.

A recent poster suggested that the maximum number of PQs a user can have is 1000. Even when a user only has 10% or fewer of that limit, there is still an time impact both when generating the PQ's initially and then when clicking day check boxes for the PQs. In addition to the time impact, in both situations the page redisplays at the top, and the user is required to scroll down to the next PQ.

Given that many users (myself included) generate PQ's on date ranges to cover an entire region, and presumably come up with a consistent naming convention for these sets of queries, please could GS consider having a filter field on this page. Any text entered into the filter field will only display PQ's which include the text entered in that field. If implemented it would result in the page displaying more quickly, and only displaying the queries of immediate interest, which will minimise scrolling. I suggest that for best results the filter would persist during postbacks until removed by the user - or when the user logs out, in which case it will not be reinstated when the user next logs in.

I don't know about other browsers and OSes but, using Chrome in Windows, I hold down the Ctrl key when I check the day boxes. This causes the browser to launch a new tab to show the checked box and leaves the current page wherever you have scrolled to instead of reloading it back to the top. Only drawback being that the current tab does not show any of the boxes that you have checked, so it can be easy to lose your place.

I'd like to see subdirectories. That way I can just put the PQs that I want to see at the same time in the same subdirectory. Although, more to the point, I'd like to put the PQs I rarely use or am only saving for historical reasons somewhere out of the way so I never see them except when I go to that special place to look at them.