nur 10 Favoritenpunkte als Premium-Mitglied?

Livii Androni

Schönen Guten Tag,

habe mir eben die Vorteile eines Premium-Mitgliedes durchgelesen.

Ist das Ernst, dass man nur gerade mal 10 Favoritenpunkte für richtig gute Geocaches geben darf?

Für einen regelmäßigen Geocacher der noch dazu viel rum kommt, finde ich das extrem wenig!!!

In ein paar Jährchen kommt so viel zusammen und da bin ich noch einer von der Sorte „Wenigcacher“

und empfinde das für viel zu wenig, da es einige Caches gibt die solch eine Belohnung echt verdient haben.

Warum gibt es da Einschränkungen?

Oder habe ich da was missverstanden?

Wie geht ihr damit um/kommt damit klar?

Wollte auch gerne Favoritenpunkte geben,

aber da überlege ich mir schon noch einmal eine Premium Mitgliedschaft.

Freue mich über Antworten.

GLG Livii

Öh es gibt heute ein "Startpaket"?
The last I checked, new premium members got 1 FP for free (not 10 FP for free), just for becoming premium members. But when you first become a premium member, you also get 1 FP for every 10 caches you have found.

In this case, Livii Androni has found more than 500 caches, so if this is a new premium membership, that would be more than 50 FP. (If Livii Androni was a premium member at some time earlier, then this is a renewal, and you don't get FP for caches you found while you were a basic member.)

Öh es gibt heute ein "Startpaket"?
The last I checked, new premium members got 1 FP for free (not 10 FP for free), just for becoming premium members. But when you first become a premium member, you also get 1 FP for every 10 caches you have found.

In this case, Livii Androni has found more than 500 caches, so if this is a new premium membership, that would be more than 50 FP. (If Livii Androni was a premium member at some time earlier, then this is a renewal, and you don't get FP for caches you found while you were a basic member.)

The Help Center article:

Help Center → Premium Membership → Benefits

1.6. Favorites

http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=287

Who can earn Favorite Points?

Only Premium Members earn Favorite Points. They get one point just for being a Premium Member, then further points by logging geocaching finds, at the rate of 1 Favorite Point per 10 finds.

If I purchase a Premium Membership later, will I be awarded Favorite Points for the geocaches I found when I was a Basic Member?

Yes - for first-time subscriptions! If you upgrade to Premium Membership we will add up your past geocaching finds and award Favorite Points accordingly. From there you can visit the geocache pages you found while still a Basic Member and "spend" the Favorite Points on the best ones.

However, if your subscription lapses for any reason, you will not be granted Favorite Points until you renew your Premium Membership. At which time the Favorite Points will start accruing again. You are only prorated Favorite Points the first time you subscribe.

B.