Souvenirs?

RonnyReagan

When I logged in last summer I remember seeing the "Road Trip 2015" souvenir list. When I log in now I see no such souvenirs that are available, like the two for leap year.

Is this my settings? Am I looking in the wrong place?

The "Leap Day Weekend 2016" souvenir is in your profile.

http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?id=11420243

Souvenirs in your profile are listed alphabetically.

B.

I removed inadvertedly a souvenir from my souvenirs page in my profile, by clicking on the red dot that pops up in the upper right hand corner of the souvenir.

how can I correct that and have the souvenir back?

this is about the leap-day event souvenir

Edited by barnold

I removed inadvertedly a souvenir from my souvenirs page in my profile, by clicking on the red dot that pops up in the upper right hand corner of the souvenir.

Red dot? What red dot?

You didn't remove the Leap Day 2016 souvenirs. They are still showing in your profile:

http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?id=10915

As far as I understand, you can not remove souvenirs. You can hide them.

If you inadvertently earn a souvenir, it takes a GS moderator or Lackey to remove it for you.

B.

I've never seen a red dot on my souvenir page. The only thing I've ever seen is the grey "[X] Hide this" link underneath each one. I've never used it and I don't want to try, but I thought that function only hid it from the souvenir page on your public profile, and you should just be able to toggle it back on.

I've never seen a red dot on my souvenir page. The only thing I've ever seen is the grey "[X] Hide this" link underneath each one. I've never used it and I don't want to try, but I thought that function only hid it from the souvenir page on your public profile, and you should just be able to toggle it back on.

No fear in using it. It slightly grays out the souvenir on that page, and changes "hide this" to "show this".

Are you using the GC Little Helper extension?