Garmin Customer Service

jeepdelfuego

My Garmin Oregon 450 bit the dust and I bought a new Garmin Oregon 650 to replace it. So far, over the last two weeks, I have been learning how to use the 650 and I just plain love it. My old Garmin 450 screen was showing a couple of lines across the top and bottom of the screen and that's why I bought the 650. Anyway, I did call Garmin and they said that they would send out a refurbished Oregon 450 unit for $99. So, I sent back the Oregon 450 that I bought in January of 2010, paid the $99, and waited for the refurbished unit. Well, it never came because it was accidentally sent out to my old address from seven years ago! So, I called Garmin and the customer service representative on the other side apologized profusely and said he would take care of the problem. He sent out another unit and it got to me two days later without any hassle. So, today, I sit here with a unit that looks brand spanking new! I am going to give the 450 to my wife to replace her Oregon 300. I can't say enough about Garmin. This company really stands out.

-Jeep Del Fuego

Edited by jeepdelfuego