WV GET TOGETHER #3 ??????

IWILLFIND

Hello all, I am just testing the waters to see if I can get any interest in haveing a get together for the 1st Saturday in August..I think the date is the 2nd.. I was just thinking since we had our last picnic in mid May that maybe this would be a good weekend to have anothrone and then maybe have a fall event....No plans have been made at this time just posted to get some comments!!!!!!!

The first weekend is bad for me. Not only do I have my boy that weekend, I'll be having his birthday party that weekend too. He'll be 3 on the 4th. I can't have his party the fallowing weekend because his mommy has him that weekend.

I'd really like to come to one of these get togethers, but my boy gets my time first.

If you get lost while geocaching, don't worry. Someone else will get lost while geocaching and find you. icon_wink.gif

I'm all up for another dose. Would like to see those I've seen before, and those that couldn't make it the first or second time.

I hope we can work around WVDan's schedule. I believe he was the only person I couldn't fit into the last get together.

IWILLFIND, are you going to step up for this one? I think we all nominated GeoWhiz, but anyone who wants to go for it will make her happy.

I hope we can do this one a little further up 79, so I can meet all these Elkins cachers who are spreading the joy in that area...

Count me in!

Mike

Not sure what I was looking at, but August 2 weekend is NOT a weekend I have my boy and I CAN make it if you have it on this weekend.

If you get lost while geocaching, don't worry. Someone else will get lost while geocaching and find you. icon_wink.gif

I don't want to step on someone else's toes and plan this party so if Geowhiz has been elected I will leave it up to her..... But I am off work that Sat. and just thought that maybe it would be good to have a get togather that weekend since it would mid way between spring and fall....

Hey IWILLFIND, by all means have at it!! I'll be busy with my niece's wedding and a high school reunion on Aug. 2nd, but don't let that stop you nice people from getting together.

"Joy in looking and comprehending

is nature's most beautiful gift."

-Albert Einstein

I'm game. I live in Elkins but can travel anywhere depending on the date so hammer that out first.

Give me strong drink and good friends who... wait, Give me good drink and strong friends who can...hang on, Give me something to drink and somebody who'll drink it with me!

I didn't feel good with the response I was getting so didn't pursue getting it started...Most of the response came from the northern area...I am near Charleston (don't get me wrong I don't mind the drive) but there was only a couple responses from this area and to plan a get together for that area would be hard to do from down here...

quote:
Originally posted by mogolloyd:

It'd be a chance to get away from the sniper.

What do you mean get away? This is WEST Virginia. We all gots our shotguns and hound dogs and is out hunt'n for the SOB. icon_smile.gif