Harrald Hits Two Bills!

briansnat

quote:
Was a great hike up to the cache and who knew Harrald caches in frilly pink high heels.

I'm more concerned about the part where on our way to hit the Ski Trail cache, Harrald told us he was going back to the parking lot for some "rest".

When we got back down, he was wearing all leather and sitting on his tailgate, saying "When are we going to Turkey Lake?" (that's a Harriman joke).

quote:
Would have liked to have been there!

This Cache Ninja hide might be a good choice for your #150 Toast. Or maybe Hartclimbs and I can cook up something special for that event. Hmmmm and maybe we'll invite the Artful Dodger and Marty along to make things especially interesting for you.

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues" -Abraham Lincoln

While all the notes congratulating me here and via email are great the real congratulations should go to the numerous Geocachers that placed the 200 caches I’ve found and logged so far. Finding them is easy. Taking the time to scout, stock and place caches is more worthy of thanks.

So to all of my fellow Geocachers. My thanks go out to you. icon_smile.gif

====================================

As always, the above statements are just MHO.

====================================

... the real congratulations should go to the numerous Geocachers that placed the 200 caches I’ve found and logged so far. Finding them is easy. Taking the time to scout, stock and place caches is more worthy of thanks. /QUOTE]

What a gentleman.

Congrats, Harrald!

Published experts (1, 2) say with certainty that critical situations will arise which are totally unexpected.