Gadget caches

3isamagic#

I have been hearing a lot about gadget caches but I haven't found any. Is there a way to search for them?

I would look for caches in your area with a lot of favorite points. A lot, but not all of those will be gadget caches. But even if they aren't, you certainly can't go wrong with those.

Once you find one cache hider who creates gadget caches, look for other caches of theirs that have high favorite points.

I have been hearing a lot about gadget caches but I haven't found any. Is there a way to search for them?

It looks like you've found most of your caches in Washington.

Look for caches created by Goblin Dust or by Dayspring. You can't go wrong with any of their caches.

If you don't live in the area where those two place caches (mainly Kitsap Pennin. and in Seattle, respectively) then it's well worth a trip to just hit as many of their caches as you can.

Mr. Gadget #2 has a lot of puzzle caches in Central Washington. They range from easy to extremely difficult. One of them took me eight years and many attempts before I was finally able to open it. Others I don't even bother. Because I'm terrible at opening these sorts of containers. But they are very popular for visitors in this neck of the woods. :)