new NE caches

Guest cache_ninja

Guest Nostromo

I just planted my second one, this time on my lunch break. We have a nice mountain behind the place I work, and I convinced a friend of my to go take a hike. He got very interested when I showed up carring a small tupperware container. Along the way I explained the sport, and he really go into finding a decent hiding spot. Now if only the cheap-skate would go out and buy a GPS...

Guest Nostromo

Just planted my third cache, today; this one a little harder than the other two.

Check out: Cold Mountain Geocache in VA.

Blustery day, but a lot of fun for my wife, me and our two dogs.

Can't wait to plant the next, but we are also hoping to get a chance to find some.

Hope some more people in Central VA catch on. I might have to break down and involve the local media. icon_smile.gif

Guest Nostromo

Just planted my third cache, today; this one a little harder than the other two.

Check out: Cold Mountain Geocache in VA.

Blustery day, but a lot of fun for my wife, me and our two dogs.

Can't wait to plant the next, but we are also hoping to get a chance to find some.

Hope some more people in Central VA catch on. I might have to break down and involve the local media. icon_smile.gif

Guest Nostromo

Cache_Ninja,

I left a cache in your neighborhood. Check out the Weary Traveler Geocache in Long Island. Next time I travel to the area, I'm going to go looking for some of yours.

-Nostromo

Hey, Nostromo, I e-mailed some info about Geocaching to my buddy Ed Lang who lives over in Charlottesville. Not only did he seem interested, but he's passing along the info to his son and his son's boy scout troop! Seems likely you'll have a few visitors soon...

Scott