Wheel chair accessible cache list

rldill

Of mine Route 23 Art Gallery, Odd Back Yard and George Washington Slept Here are virtuals that are wheelchair friendly. You don't even have to get out of the car for them. Birder's Delight is wheelchair accessable, but requires that you negotiate a gravel lot. I'm sure this may be a problem for some wheelchair users, but not for others.

As for my real caches, Lame Roadside Cache #2 can be reached by someone in a wheelchair, but it involves using the road (not heavily used), so make sure you're highly visible, or have someone along who can warn approaching traffic.

"Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day" - Dave Barry

quote:
Originally posted by BassoonPilot:

I see; "drive-by" and "wheelchair-accessible" are synonyms

Thanks for the reminder marc, scratch Highly Polished off the list because viewing the subject matter is a drive-by, but viewing the item necesary for verification probably isn't do-able by wheelchair.

la-la-la-dee-dee

william

alt.gif

I am not smart enough or witty enough to think of anything worthy of a sig line. As a result I've never had a sig, never will.